Subscribe:

Top News

Saturday 18 June 2011

Lady GaGa poses nude for Vanity Fair

Recording Artist Lady GaGa has posed nude for the September issue of the Vanity Fair magazine. Lady GaGa has not only taken her clothes off but also talks about her bad romances, doing a coke, hitting rock bottoms and also being drunk at the Yankee Stadium. On her “mostly cocaine” drug habit, Lady GaGa says, “I won’t lie; it’s occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year.”


On relationships: “I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist.. I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song ["Bad Romance"] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”



On celibacy: “I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.” Good luck Lady GaGa for you upcoming tours!!!


read more.......
http://www.celebritieswithoutclothes.com/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-poses-nude-for-vanity-fair/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top News